Sunday, August 22, 2010

Another Hot Pink!

This hot pink medium-size bag was bought by me from a friend who came back from a conference in the States. When i saw this bag, I kept imagining it, and couldn't stand it then bought it! Fuh..  I only wore it once to a function and never used it anymore. I emptied it once i got home and kept it in my closet. (So you bet, it is as good as new!). I can assure you it looks brand-new! 
  

Reason for selling.. I need a bigger bag that can put milk-bottle and my lil son in it! :)

Grab fast while it last!


Price: rm 470
Status: Still Available

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salam, Rok..

Yang beg nih ada color lain tak? Cream ke? atau hitam? atau apa2 color lain? nanti email me details ye? maslina4880@yahoo.com. Ada yg bermainat la :D

Post a Comment