Saturday, August 21, 2010

Welcome to chik's branded online store

Hello there!

Welcome to my first online store. I sell purely branded item of handbags, purse, hand watch, t-shirt, beauty item and many more. My first batch of collection are COACH and GUESS handbag, VICTORIA SECRET and BATH & BODY work beauty item, FOSSIL hand-watch for men and women, ABERCROMBIE & FITCH, GUESS and NAUTICA men t-shirt. I will go for different brand for every collection unless if there's a request from my beloved friends or clients! All items are originally ordered from United States outlet store by my close friend in Washington D.C so its all 100% authentic! I'm so happy and eager to run this business so as a start, I'm giving the best deal prices ever for my first collection, which you won't find it anywhere else! So grab this opportunity to be my very first few clients and who knows i might give away lil' gift as a start?

Enjoy shopping while stock last for your Hari Raya collection!
Selamat berpuasa everyone, don't forget to beribadat di bulan yg penuh berkat ini juga ye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment